Well you guys, HAPPY NEW YEAR! It’s been so long since I’ve made a post.. I’m so sorry. But this year is going to be different. I’m definitely going to try to post at least once a week. (I said I’m gonna try okay, so no promises lol.)
Last night was a lot of fun, I’m not one to go clubbing or go to the bar on New Years Eve I rather be at home with family partying with each other. Last night I got to spend time with my cousins, eat lots of great food (I’m still in a food coma from it) and BTS performed in NYC for NYE which was pretty awesome!
In 2017 there were a lot of ups and downs but nonetheless it was a great year. Being given the opportunity to travel to the Philippines and stay for 2 months, getting to me Bugoy Drilon, hitting 100k subscribers, they were all memories that I’ll remember forever.
This year I’m really excited for what’s to come and what’s going to happen. I actually don’t know what to expect. There are a lot of big things that are going to happen, a lot of big changes and probably even more things that only God knows will happen.
This year I’ve set myself some goals and I’m really motivated to accomplish them. To be honest I look at my goals and I’m like “oh man.. I don’t know if I can actually do this” but it doesn’t hurt to try.
So, here are my goals for 2018:
- Chase after God like never before.
- Be better at dance and content with the dance videos I post on Instagram. Possibly post dance covers on YouTube in the future.
- Be fluent in Tagalog.
- Learn Korean (enough to understand and have basic conversations).
- Write a blog post a least once a week.
- Not care about the views or subscribers, just being content with what God has given me.
- Stop spending money on useless things and save.
- Work out and be fit by summer.
- Eat healthy and learn to cook better food.
- Hit 200k subscribers.
- Read more (at least 2 books a month)
- Live a life that glorifies God.
These are just some of my goals. I definitely have A LOT more but if I wrote all of them then this list would never end. I’m pretty sure we all have goals and have things we would like to work on this new year (I still can’t believe it’s 2018 LOL WHAT). What are your goals for this new year?